- “After a month and half of therapy, the changes in Chris’s behavior were palpable. He was starting to make eye contact, was not obsessed with round toys anymore, and was spending lesser time drifting into emptiness. Our AP supervisor kept motivating us to build on the good momentum and exercise all the techniques that we were taught and kept introducing new ones as Chris progressed.”
– Chris’s Parents (March 2015) Chris started therapy with AP at 22 months.
- “Hugo was diagnosed with autism at 2 ½ years old. We were extremely fortunate to have been guided towards ABA therapy. During the eight months of home based therapy with AP Singapore, we saw the building blocks of development being created right before us and Hugo’s eye contact, engagement and communication all showed tremendous improvement.”
– Julian and Sow Fun (Hugo’s parents)
- “Through the parent-training sessions with Keith’s supervisors, we have come to better understand how Keith learns, and thus our own interactions with him have become more effective. Keith’s progress thus far is due entirely to the solid programme at AP, and dedication and commitment of his therapists and supervisors.”
– Keith’s Mother, Keith started therapy with 6 years old.
- “After our consultation with Autism Partnership Singapore and doing the Jumpstart Program, we have seen such progress in Kayleen’s verbal and non-verbal skills. Their staff are really friendly and they’ve been trained very well and are dedicated to their kids.”
– Lina (Kayleen’s mother) from Manado, Indonesia
- “Since Cole started therapy, he has made tremendous progress. When he started therapy, he had no language skills. After on year, his language was about six month behind his typical peers. As just over four years, he is now completely verbal with language skills equal to typicalk children his age. His other developmental tasks have made similar progress. I am certain he wouldn’t have made this level of progress if he had not gotten early and intensive therapy.”
– Marie, whose son joined AP in 2006
- “We did Jump Start six weeks after my son was diagnosed. When I say it was a life-changing event for everyone, I truly mean it!”
– Jane Heisel, M.D., M.S.
- ”In a short amount of time at AP, my son already started to show significant progress in learning how to control his temper and impulsive behavior as well as how to engage in social interactions with his peers. In addition, through the parent training provided by AP, I started to master skills to get along with my son too!.”
– Josephine Cheung, whose son joined AP at 6 years old
- ” Etash was diagnosed with ASD at around 2 and half years old. At that time, he was non-verbal, unable to imitate any sound or give response and has cognitive skill below average. After joining AP’s program for a month, he started to imitate sound very quickly. So we devided to put him into a full day intensive training program. After joining the intensive ABA program, he progressed significantly and improved very quickly. After 2 years of the program at AP, Etash is now ready to go back to mainstream school. We now feel very positive about his future and can start building dreams for him. ”
– Jaishree, whose son joined AP during 2013-20
- “The one-day didactic workshop was extremely successful, almost 250 people came, mostly parents and special education workers. Actually, some scientist and doctors also attended the lecture, even the head of child psychiatry of Siberian Federal Region visited the talk.
The hands-on part overcame all expectations and was absolutely fantastic. Everyone including parents, students and even translators were elated by the progress the kids made. It was unbelievable. We all saw what the real quality ABA intervention was.”
– Yevgeniy, Parent/Organizer of training workshop, Siberia, Russia
- ” A wonderful, clear, concise and informative presentation. A chance to ask questions along the way. Presented with clear PowerPoint and useful information with signs to look out for how to help.”
– Mr. Beauchamp Ruth, Sai Kung International Pre-school, Hong Kong
- ”The teaching interaction workshop was excellent. It was beyond my expectation, a lot of worthwhile information and practical exercise that is very useful to me both in professional and in personal life. I never regret that I had traveled miles away from Bangkok all the way to Hong Kong just to be part of this workshop. I will definitely attend another workshop in AP”
– Ms Eden Vidal, ASCOT International School, Bangkok
- ”I just wanted to write to say how valuable and information I found the recent AP workshop. The presenter was extremely well prepared and the timing of the presentation was just right for our group which was a mixture of parents, teachers and therapists. Attending your workshop was an excellent way for me to network, with other people in the breaks too. I like the fact that the training groups are small, it meant that even the shy participants felt confident to ask questions.I particularly enjoy the sessions where we can practice our new skills with real students. I don’t know any other support service which offers such a variety of workshop topics.
It is a real testament to the talents of the AP managers and staff. I cannot stress how important it is for AP to continue to encourage capacity building in these very effective research based technique in HK.”
Thanks again. Keep up the good work.
– Dr. Kathleen Tait, Associate Professor in Disability Studies
- ”This parent workshop is very practical and lots of useful information. I have learned basic ABA skills to help my child to learn new things and also change some of his unwanted behaviors. This workshop helps to make our lives much easier from now on.”
– Ms. Elaine Lau, Parent
- “Special thanks to Clara and Ray. They are professional, accurate and passionate. The workshop’s atmosphere is pleasant and content is inspiring.”
– Ms. Sandy Ng, Parent