1 on 1 Intensive ABA Therapy
Our Intensive Treatment is a specialized approach to education. It is an active teaching and learning process driven by outcomes. Teaching is individually tailored to each child whereby the beginning stages rely heavily on one-to-one therapy. The focus includes communication, cognitive, play, social, self-help and other functional skills.
The number of direct intervention hours provided to a child may range from 15 to 40 hours per week. Sessions are typically provided in 3-hour blocks within a five-day week. Treatment duration typically lasts at least 2 years.
The specific number of hours that are appropriate for a child is dependent on a number of factors, such as, age of child, school placement (if appropriate), etc.
What does it include?
- One therapist to one child
- Tailor-made curriculum according to the assessed needs of the child
- Learning via play and practice in different settings
- Learning data and progress is recorded
- Weekly supervision by Case Consultants
- Monthly Progress meeting