Jumpstart Program is a concentrated five days or ten days program at our center implemented by Consultant-level experts. The jumpstart program achieves far greater gains in a short period of time than regular therapy. It is perfect for families who wish to experience ABA treatment and evaluate whether AP is right for them before committing and perhaps having to give up other services. It is also suitable for out-of-town families who wish to boost their child’s skills. This is a very powerful opportunity for families to make rapid progress of their child in a short time frame.
Who is it for?
- Children who are new to Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Children who have limited response to intervention
- Children who need a boost to energize current programs
What does the program include?
- Assessment and analysis of children’s current skill level & program
- Behaviour Assessment
- Intensive Progress Oriented Therapy
- Hands-On training for parents and therapists
- Development of a Progress-Oriented Curriculum & Behaviour Plan
Hear what Parents have to say:
- “After our consultation with Autism Partnership Singapore and doing the Jumpstart Program, we have seen such progress in Kayleen’s verbal and non-verbal skills. Their staff are really friendly and they’ve been trained very well and are dedicated to their kids, they also trained my therapists very well and are very detailed in how they ran the sessions with Kayleen.” Lina, parent of Kayleen, Manado, Indonesia