Jumpstart Program – A 5-Day* ABA Therapy Program
1:1 APM Intensive Specialised Treatment - Short ABA Therapy Program for Rapid Progress
The Jumpstart Program is specially designed for local and international families looking to experience our intensive ABA therapy program before making a longer term commitment. This program aims to help your child make rapid growth and progress with in a limited timeframe.
The Jumpstart Program is a powerful opportunity for families who want to make rapid progress with their child in a short period of time. During Jumpstart Program, we will identify critical areas that interfere with your child’s learning process and address them before teaching him or her essential “learning how to learn” skills. We aim to kickstart the process of intervention for your child and ensure they experience immediate progress.
Jumpstart Program is ideal for local or international families with children below the age of 10 who want to This program is also for children with autism who are new to ABA therapy or are looking for a boost to current ABA programming directions.
* The program length can be determined by the family and is conducted in blocks of five days.
Powerful opportunity for your child to make rapid progress in a short period of time
Designed to work on issues that are high on parents' priority e.g. address challenging behaviors, building your child’s compliance to follow instruction
Experience progress with APM unique and intensive ABA therapy programs in 5 to 10 days
If families would like to continue services with AP, they can then make longer-term commitments (e.g. moving to Singapore) or engage our International Consultation services and Train-The-Trainer Program.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
The Jumpstart Program aims to jumpstart your child’s progress within a short period of time (5 to 10 days). The program is customised and may include one or more of the following goals* (depending on the needs of your child and clinical recommendation):
- Address challenging behaviors which may arise from various sources of frustration, the lack of understanding, and also possibly the inability to wait.
- Building your child’s compliance to follow instructions
- Equipping your child with critical foundational ‘learning how to learn’ skills to help your child be more ready to learn
- Specific issues that are high on your priority
International families with children with autism who:
- Want to experience our unique approach to ABA therapy before making a long-term commitment (e.g. moving to Singapore for long-term treatment or engaging our team for international consultation)
- Are new to ABA therapy and would like to kick-start their learning journey with rapid growth and progress within a short time
- Are looking for a boost to current ABA programming directions
- Our clinical team will identify the critical areas of your child’s program needs
- An individualised program will be designed to address your child’s needs including any challenging issues that interfere with your child’s learning
- Commence teaching based on the program designed for your child
- Provide recommendations on further treatment and follow-up options according to your family’s and child’s needs
Our Jumpstart Program includes:
- An assessment and analysis of your child’s current skill level and any existing program
- Development of an individualized curriculum and treatment plan for 5-day of intensive progress-oriented therapy by our supervisory-level staff
- Hands-on training for parents and caregivers* (depending on needs of child’s program)
** Parent/Caregiver training is based on the needs of the child and family.
Disclaimer: Kayleen, and her mum, Lina are past clients of Autism Partnership and are no longer receiving services.
|Date||Between Monday – Friday|
AM Session: 09:00 – 11:30
PM Session: 14:00 – 16:30
Parent Meeting: 16:30 – 17:00
5.5 hours per day for 5 days*
*Program length can be determined by family, according to child's needs. Program is run in blocks of 5-days.
|Language||English / Bahasa / Mandarin|
|Venue||Autism Partnership Singapore Clinic|
Interested in our Jumpstart Program?
Complete the form below and our team will get back to you within 1 to 3 working days to arrange a complimentary consultation.