AUTISM PARTNERSHIP SINGAORE: WE ARE HIRING!
ABA Program Therapist | Singapore | October 2021
Teaching children with Autism (ASD) is a very unique profession. It requires patience, enthusiasm and commitment. Autism Partnership is looking to hire enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join us as Program Therapists to implement 1:1 ABA Intervention and group ABA programs. Intensive training on ABA methodology will be provided. There are excellent opportunities for professional growth and development within the agency.
- Monitor students’ progress
- Conduct individual or/and group therapy sessions for students
- Collaborate with team to execute clinical treatment plans
- Data collection and report writing
- Attend monthly staff training and regular clinic meetings with Case Supervisors/Behaviour Consultants
Program Therapists will implement both home-based and centre-based treatment programs, observe and record students’ behaviors, monitor their progress, participate in clinic and team meetings, and receive pre-service and ongoing training from our Supervisors and Consultants.
We are looking for enthusiastic candidates with the following qualities:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Receptiveness to feedback
- Creative, fun-loving and enthusiastic
- Child-friendly and has a natural ability to engage a child in play
- Passionate about working with children with special needs
Candidates should possess:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Early Childhood or Special Education
- Passion for working with children who have special needs
- Singapore citizen
- Work experience is preferred
Registration closes on 1st September 2021.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Partnership Equal Opportunity and Diversity Statement
Autism Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunity and is keen to reflect the diversity of the Singapore society at every level within the organization. We welcome applications from all sections of the community. In line with the Autism Partnership’s Child Protection policy, any appointment is contingent on thorough checks.