Our early intensive and progressive Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment is a specialized approach to education. It is an active teaching and a learning process that is driven by positive outcomes. Teaching is individually tailored to each child and initially, intervention is one teacher to a child. The focus of therapy includes functional and critical foundation skills such as: language & communication, play, social, self-help, and pivotal ‘learning how to learn’ skills.
Sessions are provided in 2.75-hours blocks of time and occur five days per week. Treatment duration typically lasts an average of 2 years. The number of direct intervention hours provided to a child may range from 15 to 30-40 hours per week. The specific number of hours that are recommended for each child depends on numerous factors such as the child’s age, appropriate school placement, and the clinician’s recommendation.
1:1 ABA PROGRAM DETAILS:
Center-based or Home-based
Monday to Friday
Home-based (Hourly-rate Therapy)
Our unique curriculum includes skills that are not typically and formally taught at schools. Our goal is to equip your child with all the critical foundation skills necessary for long-term success and ongoing development.
THIS PROGRAM COMPRISES OF:
- One therapist to one child ratio
- Customized curriculum designed to meet the assessed needs of the child
- Learning via play and practice across different settings
- Tracking and recording of learning data and progress
- Weekly supervision by Case Supervisors
- Monthly progress meeting
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
- All children diagnosed or suspected to be on the autism spectrum, experiencing developmental delays and communication deficits
- 15 months and up
- 2.75 hours / session
- This program has two offerings: Clinic-based and/or Home-based
- The session runs from Mon to Fri, from 8:45 - 11:30am and 2:15 - 5:00pm