AP Singapore has developed this program specially for families in the region utilising either Mandarin or Bahasa. This program is a unique option for parents wanting to receive an intensive burst of high quality intervention without having to move to Singapore for the longer term. The Accelerate program is designed to provide superior levels of supervision and direct instruction over a short period of time to make fast gains in children in the language they are familiar with.
Overseas families looking to:
- attend an intensive burst of high quality intervention for a short duration of time; a minimum of one month commitment is required
- receive full-day services in their native language such as Mandarin or Bahasa. An option of English language instruction can also be provided.
What are the steps involved?
1. Initial Assessment
When you have confirmed your visit, we will arrange an intake to obtain current information about your child.
2. Curriculum Planning
We will identify a number of key pivotal areas that we will focus on during the month and create a systematic plan for intervention, that is solely designed for your child.
3. Ongoing Assessment
We will design a number of clear and easy ways to track the progress of your child during the month to ensure that you can understand what your child has learned from our program.
4. Family Support
Parents are invited to observe the sessions and learn more about how they can help their children when they return to their home country.
5. Program Conclusion
At the end of the month, we will provide a curriculum for your child that can be followed up when you return to your home country. We will also spend time with your family to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
6. Follow Up
We can provide on-site consultations to staff that parents hire, to work with their child in their home countries. Please refer to the overseas consultation services program for more information.
Watch our site director, Ms. Sherrianne Cheah shares more about this unique and specialized treatment program.
The ratio is 1:1
- 15 months and up
- Each session is 5.5 hours / day
- This program is conducted every Monday - Friday from 8:45 - 11.30 AM and 2.15 - 5:00 PM
- Our accelerate program is available in English, Mandarin and Bahasa