Who will benefit from our e-Consultation Package?
- Parents who are looking for accessible quality treatment for their child
- Parents whose child has just been diagnosed with autism
- Parents who suspect their child with ASD
- Parents who are planning to come to Singapore for treatment once travel restriction eases
- Parents who are looking to kickstart their child’s learning journey
What does the e-Consultation Package include?
- 2 hrs of 1:1 Online Consultation (in Bahasa, English or Mandarin)
- 1-month access to APSPARKS - our autism resource platform with over 1,000 videos on Autism and our Autism Partnership Method (APM) of ABA as well as other resources that aim to provide creative and unique programming ideas for different children with autism.
- Special access to our online seminar on critical topics designed to include strategies to use at home:
- How do I motivate my child to learn at home?
- How do I manage my child’s behaviors at home?
- How do I teach my child self-help skills at home?
- How do I increase my child’s compliance at home?
- How do I teach my child to make requests spontaneously at home?
- How do I teach my child ‘learning how to learn’ skills?
What is next for us after the e-Consultation?
Once the travel restriction eases, families who are looking to come to Singapore can join us for our Jumpstart or Accelerate (1:1 ABA Therapy) that is designed for our international families.
In the meantime, AP can continue to offer online consultation and parent training.
What are the advantages of our e-Consultation Package?
- Convenient and accessible quality treatment for international parents
- Discrete, reliable, and private services
- Connecting parents and increasing their engagement with our clinical team
What is the ratio?
- The ratio is 1:1 via Zoom or other online platform you prefer
What language is the program conducted in?
- All sessions can be conducted in English, Bahasa or Mandarin.