Hands-on: Customized Parent ABA Training Program
Looking for a short-term program to help you manage certain challenging situations at home? Our Customized Parent Training Program may just be what you are looking for!
Designed to suit the needs of your family, our trainer will work directly with your family and child to design a customised ABA training plan to work on specific goal(s) to be achieved in a short period. These sessions will be offered at the date and time of your convenience. This training aims to address and resolve certain challenging issue(s) at home including: Compliance, Behaviour Management and Increasing Communication Opportunities.
- Duration of ABA Training: 18 hours (inclusive of didactics, 1:1 consultation & hands-on sessions) + complimentary 2 hours (consultation & informal observation)
- Inclusive of Reading Material: “A Work-in-Progress” DVD Series & Book (Worth $180)
|For:||Parents / Caregivers of Children with Autism (ASD)|
|Date & Time:||
To Be Arranged by Parents
Sessions can be scheduled at your convenience and have to be completed within a month of commencement
Home-based or Clinic-based
Dependant on your program needs, requirements and clinical recommendation
|Trainer:||Behavior Consultant, Case/Program Supervisor & Senior Level Trainers|
|Language:||English / Mandarin / Bahasa|
|Ratio:||1 Trainer : Up to 3 Persons (Family members / Caregivers)|
$3000 | $4000* (not inclusive of 7% GST)
*Extra charges apply for sessions scheduled out of our operating hours
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs):
- Parents and caregivers of children with Autism (ASD)
- 1:2 persons
- This program runs for 18 hours and can be spread across 3 days to a maximum of 1 month.
- All sessions are conducted in English.
- Sessions can be scheduled at your convenience and have to be completed within a month of commencement.
- This workshop is suitable for parents/caregivers of children with autism between the age of 3 to 8 years old.
- This workshop is customised to suit the needs of your family. Goals and objectives will be discussed prior to program commencement.
- Your child will have to participate during the hands-on sessions and parents/caregivers (up to 3 persons) will be work with our trainer.
Sessions can be conducted at our clinic depending on your program needs, requirements and clinical recommendation.
- *Extra charges apply for sessions scheduled out of our operating hours. Our working hours are Monday to Friday (8:30 AM to 6:00 PM).
Fees quoted are not inclusive of 7% GST.
- AP will conduct a pre-screening of the child’s ability and age prior to the training and reserves the right to make the final decision on the program admission. AP will refund all fees if the requirements are not met. AP will not refund any fees for no show.