• 10 & 11 Dec 2022 | JAKARTA Autism Consultation and Observation with Associate Director, Ms. Nurhayati Ismail (MSc ABA, BCBA) •
As parents with children with ASD, you may have many questions regarding your child’s abilities, treatment, and programs. Some of your concerns may include:
- Is my child’s development and abilities appropriate for his or her age?
- What are the key curriculum or treatment areas we should focus on now?
- Should my child be doing 1-on-1 therapy or small group training?
- Is my child ready to go to school?
- How many hours of therapy should my child be doing?
- What can we do as parents to help our children?
ABOUT JAKARTA AUTISM CONSULTATION
*LIMITED SLOTS ONLY* FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS!
ABOUT OUR CONSULTANT
Ms. Nurhayati Ismail (MSc ABA, BCBA)
Associate Director (Clinical)
Nurhayati M Ismail is a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) with a Bachelor of Science in Applied Psychology from University of Southern Queensland and a Masters of Science in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA). Before joining Autism Partnership Singapore, she worked with both children and adults in a mental health facility, providing psycho-education and counselling as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Since 2003, Nurhayati has been working with children with autism using Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) in one-on-one as well as school settings. After completing her supervisory training in our Hong Kong office under the direction of our Director, Mr. Toby Mountjoy in 2006, she has conducted staff training, intensive parent education groups as well as various workshops for teachers and professionals, parent consultation and public talks. She also oversees the Little Learners school program and social skills group for children of various ages.
Presently, Nurhayati is Associate Director at AP Singapore, providing clinical support and case management to children in Singapore and overseas. She also regularly conducts training, lectures and workshops for parents, schools and professionals in Singapore and internationally.
|Date|| 10 December 2022, Saturday |
11 December 2022, Sunday
|Time||08:30 am - 06:00 pm *actual timeslot to be arranged by AP|
|Duration||2 hours per family|
|Language||English / Bahasa|
|Venue|| Ascott Sudirman Jakarta|
Ciputra World 2 Jakarta, Jl. Prof. DR. Satrio No. KAV. 11, RT.3/RW.3, Karet Semanggi, Setiabudi, South Jakarta City, Jakarta 12930
|Discounted Fee (Before 30 Oct 2022)||Rp 30,500,000 / SGD $2,850|
|Regular Fee||Rp 35,500,000 / SGD $3,350|
|Group Fee||Rp 58,000,000 / SGD $5,550 (two families)|
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This is NOT a formal diagnostic or skills-based assessment. NO REPORT will be provided.
- Parents are required to be present with their child throughout the session time.
- Each session is limited to max. 1 child with 2 adults.
- The child’s caregiver is also allowed to attend the session.
- Successful applicants will be contacted by AP staff.
- Any cancellation or no-show will not be refunded. Refunds will be considered on a case-to-case basis.