Our Latest Video
Jamie's 2-Year Review
When Jamie started therapy at AP, he always preferred to play by himself and did not like it when others touch his toys or interfere with his playtime.
Now, Jamie looks forward to snack time and playtime with his friend every day! In this video, you can see Jamie and his friend playing multiple games. Jamie has since graduated from AP, and he is now attending school!
Jamie's 1-Year Progress Journey:
By addressing Jamie’s disruptive, interfering behaviors, our team has provided him with the essential foundation skills he needs to build a strong behavioral foundation, teaching him critical skills, such as emotional regulation, communication, self-help, social skills, and play skills, as well as “learning how to learn” skills. Watch his journey from when he started to where he is after 1-year. Jamie was 2 years and 10 months old when he started full day 1:1 intensive ABA treatment at AP Singapore.
As every child is different, no two children have the same ABA program at AP. To maximise the progress of each child, we devote our expertise, time, and effort to identify your child’s programming needs and provide individualised ABA treatment and support to your child and your family.
Autism Partnership Method (APM)
Autism Partnership has over 45 years of clinical and research experience showing the most effective option is a careful balance of flexibility while still retaining the essence of a systematic, evidence-based approach to teaching that is individually tailored for each child.
While all ABA may be founded on the same foundational principles, not all ABA is alike. Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) can take various forms depending on the individual or agency providing the service.
At Autism Partnership (AP), we adopt our own treatment method called, Autism Partnership Method (APM).
APM is a progressive model of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) that is highly individualized, child-friendly, holistic, and focused on “in-the-moment analysis” and “clinical judgment.”
The Autism Partnership Method (APM):
- Focus on the whole child, not only is communication and academics important but teaching children the skills so that they can develop meaningful and long-lasting relationships. This includes developing relationship and play skills.
- Help children learn not only in 1:1 situations but in small and large groups. We constantly expose children to socialization and move them to group learning as soon as they are ready.
- Ensure children learn in natural settings, full of different types of distractions that occur in schools and in the community including providing therapy in natural forms so that children develop natural language. With a strong foundation of learning how to learn, it simply is not necessary to use the typical accommodations for removing distractions and utilizing artificial cues.
- Develop strong and natural reinforcers so that learning can easily transfer to the real world. When children are motivated by activities, social interaction, and the desire to learn, one does not have to rely upon artificial reinforcers.
- Teach children the skills so that they can become truly independent including learning how to monitor their behaviours is essential for maximizing quality of life.
- Provide training to parents, teachers, and family members to teach them the necessary skills so that they can help in facilitating success
- All-Inclusive Curriculum
- Intensive for Maximum Results
- Highly Individualized Programming
- Data and Progress Driven
- Active Learning
- Specific Learning Objectives for Progress Evaluation
We design our programs based on factors that contribute to the best treatment outcomes for children with autism (ASD)
There are several studies demonstrating the effectiveness of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for people diagnosed with ASD, including a study conducted by Autism Partnership (2011). In these studies, the children with the best possible outcomes had these key elements in common:
- Early Intervention
- Consistency of Treatment
- Utilizing Quality ABA (Autism Partnership Method)
- Intensive Supervision
- Parental Expertise
- Not Incorporating Other Treatment (Diluting Impact of ABA)
We teach in a fun and innovative way with natural reinforcements that motivate children to learn and make rapid progress.
Our curriculum is all-inclusive focusing on building critical foundation skills for your child. This includes:
- Behavior Management: Managing Challenging Behaviors
- Emotional Regulation
- Language & Communication Skills
- Social Skills
- Play Skills
- Learning-How-To-Learn Skills
- Self-help Skills