Autism Partnership Singapore (AP)
As the name suggests, believes that collaborating with families, schools and all those involved is fundamental to a child’s success.
Why Autism Partnership (AP)?
- Founded by globally recognized experts
- Leading and most established ABA service provider
- Utilize highly clinically driven procedures based on over 50 years of evidence, clinical research, and experience
- Data-driven with effective and promising results
- Qualified, experienced, and highly trained staff providing quality treatment
- Aims to not only maximize the progress of each child under our care but also, provide guidance and support to families
Our Unique Method & Approach
Our Autism Partnership Method (APM) is child-centred and naturalistic making treatment highly effective and fun. Our all-inclusive curriculums are designed based on over 50 years of evidence and clinical research.
Our goal is to equip children with critical foundation skills necessary for each child’s long-term success including:
- Behavior Management
- Language and Communication
- Self-help and Organisation
- Emotional Regulation
- Social and Play Skills
- Learning-how-to-learn Skills