Jumpstart Program (跃进课程）
*Program length can be extended according to parent’s needs
Jumpstart program is a 1-2 weeks concentrated therapy program conducted by our supervisor-level experts at our center. This is a great opportunity for families who would like to see rapid progress with their child in a short time frame. It focuses on achieving goals and accelerating skills that might normally take a longer period of time to achieve.
Who is it for?
- Children 15 months and up who:
- are new to Applied Behaviour Analysis (ABA)
- need a boost to energize current programs
What does the program include?
- Assessment and analysis of children’s current skill level & program
- Intensive progress-oriented therapy
- Hands-On training for parents and caregivers
- Development of an Individualized Curriculum & Treatment Plan
The ratio is 1:1
- 15 months and up
- The Jumpstart program is conducted in 5 days, from Monday to Friday.
- Starting from 8:30 - 11.30 AM and 1:30 -4:30 PM
- The duration is 6 hours per day
- Our 5-day program is available in English, Mandarin and Bahasa